News and Events
- Drop-in consultation with NGI. 2018-03-09
- 10X Genomics is arranging a User Group Meeting in Uppsala 2018-02-21
- Celsius-Linneaus Lectures and Symposium in Uppsala 2018-01-23
- Christmas Holiday Period 2017 2017-12-06
- 33 milion SEK to support and advance large-scale genomic research in Sweden 2017-12-05
A national center for molecular biosciences with focus on health and environmental research.
Access the latest publications based on genotyping and sequencing data produced at the SNP&SEQ Technology Platform.
An infrastructure to strengthen and support genomic research
The SNP&SEQ Technology Platform is one of four facilities that make up the National Genomics Infrastructure (NGI). A collaboration that today is one of the largest platforms at SciLifeLab. NGI aims to enable scientist within Swedish academia to perform world-class research projects in genomics through a comprehensive range of technology platforms within next generation DNA sequencing (NGS) and genotyping.
Follow the link to read more about the National Genomics Infrastructure.
An accredited service
The genotyping and sequencing procedures at the SNP&SEQ Technology Platform are accredited by SWEDAC (the Swedish Board for Accreditation and Conformity Assessment) according to the international SS-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 quality standard, Acc No:1239.
Follow the link for more information and to learn how this affect our service.