News and Events
- The NovaSeq system arrives at the SNP&SEQ Technology platform 2017-06-09
- Summer Holiday Period 2017-05-22
- The NGI Symposium series: Metagenomics, Metabarcoding and eDNA 2017-05-04
- New sample submission routines for Illumina sequencing 2017-03-10
- Illumina lowers the minimum average coverage requirements for HiSeqX to 15X 2017-01-12
A national center for molecular biosciences with focus on health and environmental research.
Access the latest publications based on genotyping and sequencing data produced at the SNP&SEQ Technology Platform.
An infrastructure to strengthen and support genomic research
The SNP&SEQ Technology Platform is one of four facilities that make up the National Genomics Infrastructure (NGI). A collaboration that today is one of the largest platforms at SciLifeLab. NGI aims to enable scientist within Swedish academia to perform world-class research projects in genomics through a comprehensive range of technology platforms within next generation DNA sequencing (NGS) and genotyping.
Follow the link to read more about the National Genomics Infrastructure.
An accredited service
The genotyping and sequencing procedures at the SNP&SEQ Technology Platform are accredited by SWEDAC (the Swedish Board for Accreditation and Conformity Assessment) according to the international SS-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 quality standard, Acc No:1239.
Follow the link for more information and to learn how this affect our service.