After submitting your project to the NGI Order Portal you will be contacted by a project coordinator from the SNP&SEQ Technology Platform. Please note that samples cannot be submitted to the facility until your project has been accepted in the NGI Order portal, you have received a project code, and received, signed and returned your agreement.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appropriate time for sample delivery. If you are planning to deliver you samples by post or a courier service, please contact us for more information.
Please read the sample delivery checklist below before submitting your samples!
Checklist for sample delivery
Please note that samples cannot be submitted until your project has been accepted in the NGI Order portal and you have received a project code and an agreement.
- Make sure you have submitted your project in the NGI Order portal.
- Make sure your project is accepted and you have received, signed and returned your project agreement.
- Make sure you have received a project code.
- Fill in form BLA-0217 and send to email@example.com.
- Check the DNA concentration of your samples, and make sure that our specifications are met.
- All samples should be delivered in a 96 well microtiter plate sealed with PCR-film. (ABgene, AB-0800-L, Thermo Scientific, Plate film: AB-0558, Thermo Scientific).
- All plates should be clearly marked with plate ID according to form BLA-0217.
Free plates can be picked up at the SNP&SEQ Platform or will be sent to you prior sample delivery.
Biomedical Centre (BMC), entrance C11
The SNP&SEQ Technology Platform are located in corridors B11:1, C10:1 and D11:2.